Monday 10 April 2017

Great to get in the News

Whatever your business -large or small it is always good to remind people that you are around. March was a good month for some of my clients after getting mentions in The Sunday Times  and in press  and on line articles in Lincolnshire. It is surprising how many of your customers will come from a 2 hour driving radius.

If anyone has been starting off a "new shoot" in their business please let me know. It isn't always what you think makes the headlines or takes the eye of an editor. Remember though it has to be news and with a story rather than just looking for free publicity.

If you are stuck for an idea to showcase or stand out from the crowd please get in touch with me now on 01347 868526.

Time for me to go now and find my Easter bonnet


No comments:

Post a Comment