Saturday 2 July 2016

Fingers crossed

Two businesses in the tourism world have put their trust in me to enter them into the White Rose Awards. I am delighted that both businesses are now finalists.These are the largest tourism awards in the country and are organised by the Welcome to Yorkshire Team. The standards are always very high and the judging very thorough too .
I was a finalist last year myself so this gave me great insight into what is expected and how to present the entry correctly.
Once the finalists have been announced it is then back over to me to get another 3 copies of each entry in with a relatively short time. Judging takes place over this next month or so and then we wait. Fingers will be crossed until the winners are announced in a star studded black tie evening event later in the Autumn.
For me this year, I am happy to do the paperwork and not have the pressure of being the actual contestant. Although I am at hand to go through the last minute tweaks to make sure the businesses get as good as a chance as the next .
Should your business wish to enter an award even though you are too late for the WRAs there are still others you can enter. If you would like  some help in filling entry forms in or guidance please get in touch.

This isnt a bad view from my
office window this morning

No comments:

Post a Comment