Sunday 17 July 2016


On my work front as well as guests staying for bed and breakfast it has been a busy week. Monday saw me in York -a meeting to take forward an event which will be bigger and more appealing to a wider sector of visitors next year. Then to write an article for an eating place. 
I was very pleased to hear the Team Fairfax Arms came 3rd in the Welcome to Yorkshire's best pub award. I also hosted a reporter and we were served with delicious food created in The Fairfax Arms kitchen. I was grateful that head chef Ben Turner came out to speak to the reporter to answer more technical questions on the food side of things Andrew Daly is the perfect host and everything went smoothly 
Thirdly enjoyed jam and scones with any local business and delighted that I have made a link for them to another Yorkshire business to enhance their business. 
And lastly I was ask to write an article with 1000-1500 words for a glossy magazine .I thought 1240 was a good halfway pitch and will look forward to seeing it in print very shortly - this was for a Lancashire business and then back to Yorkshire for the weekend
Love my job x

No comments:

Post a Comment